Who We Are:
Types of Data we collect:
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites is designed by:
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of EG Wholesale Limited.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For EG Wholesale Limited to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable EG Wholesale Limited to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable EG Wholesale Limited meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our websites from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you may be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
When someone visits www.gtwholesale.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the ‘Contact us’ Enquiry Form submission process, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: To tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; To contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information. We will not share ANY information given to us outside of EG Wholesale Limited unless required by Law. The information is held both locally by EG Wholesale Limited and on our web server hosted by IST Web Design. This information is only accessible by authorised employees of EG Wholesale Limited and IST Web Design.
Access to your personal information:
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to Sales@egwholesale.co.uk